Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Enchanted Fairy Ice Skating Birthday Party!





Elysa had an Enchanted Fairy ice skating party with all her little friends at the Commons. I set up the fairy arbour and meadow complete with a wooden stump entwined with tulle fo her to sit on and our enchanted play qult sprinkled with rose petals for the girls. We used Tinkerbell decorations and dried poutpourri on the table and a whole lotta magic fair dust sprinkled everywhere....glitter! We hid the magic glitter fairy eggs filled with tiny fairy eggs around the ice rink for the girls to find after they began skating. When the girls arrived they each got a fair hair wreath, magic wand, and mttens I had glued roses on to complete the fairy look! I will have to put pic's of those up later....I am quite proud of my work! ;0

at

No comments: