Monday, November 5, 2007

Momma's making Christmas presents..ssshhhh!

Well, it occurred to me in the midst of this sickness that it was November and Christmas is right around the corner! We have decided to do away with as much commercialization and toys that are made in China ;0 as possible! I would really like to support the families in the USA that are making toys and selling them. We have also decided to make alot of toys for the kids......which means MOM is going to be making them! I started my lists today and then began crocheting these for the boys http://www.novanatural.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1399/.f They oldest two have both expressed interest in them and I thought I would give them a whirl! I have some pretty cool gray and silver yarn and am working on them tonight. My first start didn't quite work out as planned and I am now starting fresh!

No comments: