Monday, November 26, 2007

Nickolaus the comedian




Nickolaus never ceases to put a smile on my face! He is my most trying and challenging child....yet I enjoy his humour and thank goodness he is cute....he gets into so much trouble! He is counting in English in addition to his Spanish counting! He is smart as a whip and pays attention to what I teach the others in school...even when I think he is not! He has requested his own "schoolwork" and I have been giving him some worksheets from the Developing the Early Learner series from Sonlight http://www.sonlight.com/PR01.html. We have a variety of workbooks similar to these, but these are my favorite. The pictures are very vintage and that appeals to me....plus they are tremendous with fine motor which both older boys have needed practice in. Today, he made flashcards using colored index cards and stickers for each Alphabet sound. Here he is in William's booster seat having his sister feed him and in his brother's goalie equipment.

No comments: